The 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS) is ASEM’s true Youth stage that interfaces youngsters with the Heads of States and Governments from 51 Asian and European nations and the Political Leaders of the EU and the ASEAN Secretariat.
The 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS4) is a completely subsidized 10-month long youth authority program associated with the thirteenth ASEM Summit (ASEM13) in June 2021 in Cambodia. The ASEFYLS4 centers around ‘Economical Development in a post-COVID-19 World’ and fuses 3 circles for youth authority: 1) self-initiative (you), 2) group administration (we) and 3) cultural initiative (all).
The fourth version is a mixture project with communitarian components occurring basically, in Cambodia, just as across ASEM nations. We address 4 topical zones:
SDG3: Good Health and Wellbeing – Ensure sound lives and advance prosperity for the entirety, everything being equal,
SDG4: Quality Education – Ensure comprehensive and fair quality training and advance deep rooted learning openings for all
SDG8: Decent Work and Economic Growth – Promote maintained, comprehensive, and practical monetary development, full and beneficial business, and nice work for all
SDG13: Climate Action – Take earnest activity to battle environmental change and its effects
Below are the details of 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit:
|Virtual, Cambodia & ASEM Countries
|February 03, 2021
4TH ASEF YOUNG LEADERS SUMMIT 2021 provides various advantages. Below is a list of them:
- Get an ensured course/preparing by world-driving establishments on Asia-Europe relations and the Sustainable Development Goals, just as Leadership!
- Have the uncommon opportunity to collaborate with ASEM Heads of States and Governments to introduce the young voice and even have the once in a blue moon chance to direct a Youth Dialog with an ASEM Head of State or Government!
- Bring the young voice into the multilateral strategy field and add to the ASEM Process. Be essential for and even highlighted in the ASEM-wide Youth Leadership Report and have your viewpoints reflected in the ASEM Youth Declaration, which will be introduced to the ASEM Leaders at the thirteenth ASEM Summit Opening Ceremony!
- Leave a positive imprint in nearby networks across Asia and Europe and get your eagerness, information, and abilities to 15 ASEFYLS4 Leadership in real-life projects on the SDGs!
- Approach and become an individual from the ASEM and ASEF youth local area opening entryways for cross-local joint effort and trade.
- No registration or participation fee.
- The organizers will cover professional/academic training & leadership courses for all participants, including certificates.
- For the selected ASEFYLS4 Summit youth representatives, the organizers will also cover the accommodation and meals for the duration of the on-site event in Cambodia*, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back.
4TH ASEF YOUNG LEADERS SUMMIT 2021 offers these programs:
Information Building: Monday, 22 February 2021 – 28 May 2021, Virtual
- We welcome youth to a top to bottom information excursion and distributed investigation into Asia-Europe Relations, the Sustainable Development Goals, and Leadership with an affirmed course and preparing drove by the College of Europe in Natolin and the Center for Creative Leadership separately. Other than center gathering conversations and youth cooperation, the features of this stage will be Youth Dialogs with ASEM Heads of States and Governments drove by ASEFYLS4 agents. See the program for additional subtleties.
Youth Summit: Saturday, 29 May 2021 – Wednesday, 2 June 2021, Cambodia/Virtual
- The virtual or mixture Youth Summit will happen related to the thirteenth ASEM Summit in Cambodia, forthcoming nearby and global general wellbeing and security rules, just as movement suggestions.
- Youth will have the chance to extend their organizations and discussions, and furthermore set up an ASEM Youth Declaration that will be introduced by ASEFYLS4 members at the Opening Ceremony of the thirteenth ASEM Summit to the ASEM Leaders. Commitment with ASEM Leaders and their Delegations are arranged.
Authority in real life: June – November 2021, Virtual and in nearby ASEM people group
- During this stage, members will transform hypothesis right into it and together work on 15 effective, local area projects on the Sustainable Development Goals across ASEM. See here for additional subtleties on the ventures.
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries
- Students, entrepreneurs, academics and young professionals – all between the ages of 18 and 30
- Strong verbal and written command of English
Documents Requirements for 4TH ASEF YOUNG LEADERS SUMMIT 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- In this application, we would like to find out more about your personal and professional background,
- Your motivation to join,
- Possible contribution to the ASEFYLS4.
- your views and experiences in Youth Leadership – to ensure the voice of ASEM Youth will be heard.
- Your perspectives will help us design a meaningful and relevant program and also support the development of recommendations to ASEM Governments on Youth Policy.
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the 4TH ASEF YOUNG LEADERS SUMMIT 2021:
- You should Fill in the application form that will take about 30 min.
- You can “save and resume” which allows you to come back and continue filling out the form anytime.
- Have your CV ready as you will be requested to upload it.
FAQs about 4TH ASEF YOUNG LEADERS SUMMIT 2021
What is the selection criteria?
When assessing the applications, ASEF and its partners will lay extra weight on the: Originality of the motivational statement, Contribution with knowledge and/or skills to the Leadership in Action Projects. Proven experience with and/or expressed interest in Asia-Europe relations. Current or past extra-curricular (and/or professional) activities that are both relevant for the overall program and that could enrich the diversity of expertise and perspectives of the overall participant group.
What are the program details?
The ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS) is ASEM’s true Youth stage that interfaces youngsters with the Heads of States and Governments from 51 Asian and European nations and the Political Leaders of the EU and the ASEAN Secretariat.