Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 is now open for International Students. Only students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree should apply for this Exchange Program.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program offers 1-semester scholarships to talented International Undergraduate students for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Over 70 diverse colleges and universities around the USA are included in the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021. Below is a list of scholarship details for this exchange program.
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||Februray 28, 2021|
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 provides various internship benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular exchange Program:
- Host institutions are expected to demonstrate significant cost-share commitments.
- In-state tuition instead of out-of-state
- Housing waivers
- Significant tuition discounts or scholarships
- Housing and fee reductions
Note: The scholarship will cover one academic semester.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 provides almost every program for International Students under Undergraduate programs. To know further about the list of programs Click Here
To be eligible for this particular Internship Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Above 18
- Citizen of a UGRAD participating country*
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university
- Completed secondary education
- Proficient in English
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Medically fit
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
List of eligible countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Documents Requirements for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Completed application form;
- Copy of passport bio page;
- Academic transcripts for years of university study (with English translations);
- Two letters of reference (with English translations);
- Grade equivalence between the local grading system and the U.S. grading system.
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021 you should apply through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your home country.
FAQs about Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021
Is there any program for Pre Academic English?
Global UGRAD provides one semester of pre-academic English language training to students who need it. Students needing pre-academic English will receive English language training during the fall semester of 2020-21. They will continue with coursework in their fields of study during the spring semester.
Can I choose my Host Institution?
No, you cannot choose your host institution. The implementing organization will place students at the most appropriate host campus based on students’ academic interests.