GSK Scholarships 2022 would invite you to prepare yourself as an incredible pioneer in worldwide wellbeing practice. All researchers will prepare the cutting edge with more refreshed abilities and systems. These Masters’s scholarships at GSK are profoundly proficient and yet this is an extraordinary chance.
All applicants will study for one year at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and would encounter the London-based MSc program. The 2022-23 GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders incorporate educational expenses, living recompense, payment, and field trips. Besides, understudies will be urged to take an interest in well-being-related examinations.
3 scholarships are provided to support the training and development of the future generation of leaders in global health and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa.
These fully competitive scholarships are for applicants who want to study in a one-year, full-time, London-based (face-to-face) MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||February 28, 2022|
GSK Scholarships 2022 provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses would be covered
- A tax-free stipend
- The field trip fee will be covered
- A monthly living allowance of GBP 17,633.00 will be provided.
GSK Scholarships 2022 offers scholarships for Master’s programs in these fields of study:
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning
- MSc Control of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Demography & Health
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Epidemiology by Distance Learning
- MSc Global Health Policy by Distance Learning
- MSc Global Mental Health
- MSc Health Data Science
- MSc Health Policy Planning & Financing
- MSc Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Infectious Diseases by Distance Learning
- MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Medical Parasitology
- MSc Medical Statistics
- MSc Nutrition for Global Health
- MSc One Health: Ecosystems, Humans, and Animals
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Public Health by Distance Learning
- MSc Public Health for Development
- MSc Public Health for Eye Care
- MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health Research
- MSc Tropical Medicine & International Health
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All interested candidates must be residents of sub-Saharan Africa.
- All candidates must be willing to be full-time students for 1 year while studying a master’s degree program.
- All candidates must meet the English language requirements of the institute.
- A candidate must hold a 1st or 2nd class degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent.
- A candidate must hold an offer letter for one of the master’s programs of LSHTM
Documents Requirements for GSK Scholarships 2022
The following documents are required alongside the Application Form:
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the GSK Scholarship 2022:
- There are two steps in the scholarship application process;
- First, an applicant must apply for admission to the London-based MSc program as per rules and instructions.
- After successful submission of the admission form, applicants are instructed to submit an online scholarship application.
- All applicants must fill out the supplementary questions of the form.
- All required documents should be attached to the admission application.
FAQs about GSK Scholarships 2022
Why study for GSK Scholarships?
All applicants will study for one year at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and would encounter the London-based MSc program. The 2022-22 GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders incorporate educational expenses, living recompense, payment, and field trips. Besides, understudies will be urged to take an interest in well-being-related examinations.
What is the eligibility criteria for GSK Scholarship in the UK for 2022?
All candidates must meet the English language requirements of the institute. A candidate must hold a 1st or 2nd class degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent. A candidate must hold an offer letter for one of the master’s programs of LSHTM