Build up your language and communication abilities for a profession in medical care and learn new medical care jargon in English. Kings College English for Healthcare Course by Future Learn is a free opportunity for students to learn English for Healthcare and get a free certificate.
Get familiar with the language and jargon of medical care experts.
The language of medical care can be intricate. On this course, you will build up your English language abilities and master jargon for a profession and study in medical care.
You will learn medical care wording and how to impart in various expert circumstances. You will rehearse your listening abilities with chronicles of medical services experts and test your insight by composing the responses to conversation questions.
Endless supply of this course, you will feel more sure utilizing medical services language and you will have investigated what it resembles to utilize these language abilities in a medical care setting
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||All year round|
What will you accomplish?
Before the finish of the course, you’ll have the option to…
- Apply language abilities to a scope of medical services settings and circumstances. For instance: utilizing modifiers to portray manifestations, utilizing jargon identified with issues/arrangements and causes/impacts
- Decipher various classifications commonplace of medical services, including guidelines, notes, intelligent diaries, enrollment structures
- Investigate new jargon and wording identifying with medical care
- Recognize reasonable communication modes for various expert circumstances, for instance when offering guidelines to patients
- Think about your learning, and work on composing an intelligent diary. Apply language abilities to assess your encounters
- Gather and record clinical data by perusing and tuning in for explicit data
Lord’s College London, set up in 1829 and an establishing school of the University of London, is one of the world’s driving examination and showing colleges, situated in the actual heart of London.
Kings College English for Healthcare Course provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- No registration fee.
- Unlimited free access to the course.
- Opportunity to get lectures, videos, and audios of best professors.
- In order to prove your success, when you get eligible, you’ll get a free PDF Certificate of Achievement.
This Kings College English for Healthcare Course provides:
- Working and learning in the hospital
- Experiences of patients
- Symptoms and diagnoses
- Taking notes and clear communication
- Working in different healthcare contexts: Caring for patients in the home; Healthcare interventions in the community.
- How to write reflectively
Kings College English for Healthcare Course has been created for refugees, displaced people and the communities supporting them in the MENA (Middle East and Northern Africa) region who wish to study a healthcare related course at a university in English.
It has been created as part of the PADILEIA project, and designed to provide additional support to students taking the Introduction to Nursing course.
We recommend learners have a minimum of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) A2 to get the most from this course.
It will also be of interest to anyone looking to develop their English language and communication skills in a healthcare setting.
Supported by UK aid – Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education, Innovation and Reform
How to Apply– Process
To apply for this Kings College English for Healthcare Course:
- Visit the official website to get enrolled.
- If you have already an account on FutureLearn, then click on the Join course for free.
- If you are new here, then you need to do registration first.
- The registration process is very easy and clear. To register, click on the word Register. You can register with your email id or Facebook sign-in.
FAQs about Kings College English for Healthcare Course
What are the course details?
The language of medical care can be intricate. In this course, you will build up your English language abilities and master jargon for a profession and study in medical care. You will learn medical care wording and how to impart it in various expert circumstances. You will rehearse your listening abilities with chronicles of medical services experts and test your insight by composing the responses to conversation questions.
What will I achieve?
In the end of this course, you will feel more sure utilizing medical services language and you will have investigated what it resembles to utilize these language abilities in a medical care setting