Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 is now open for International Students. Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Students should apply for this scholarship program.
The Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 is funded by British Gov. for worldwide understudies to Study a Full-time Master Degree Program from prestigious British Universities.
In 2020, 20,000 Chinese Scholarships were given to International Students. This scholarship program offers 80 Undergraduate Programs, over 170 Master’s programs, and more than 60 Doctoral Programs.
Chinese Ministry of Education has proclaimed Nanjing University to be one of the top 5 universities of China
Below is a list of Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 details:
|Education Level||Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||March 31, 2021|
Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular Program:
- Exempted Tuition Fees
- Monthly Allowances (RMB 2,500, 3,000, 3,500 for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs respectively)
- Travel Expenses
- There is No Application Fee.
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance
Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 provides almost every program for International Students. Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship offers 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master’s, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All foreign nationals (Non-Chinese)
- The Applicant who is applying for a Bachelors Program should be older than 18, younger than 25
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
- Language Requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CHINESE-TAUGHT PROGRAMS:
- Admission requirement:
- Natural sciences, engineering & medicine: new HSK level 4;
- Liberal arts, social sciences & business: new HSK level 5.
- Graduation requirement：
- Natural sciences, engineering & medicine: new HSK level 5;
- Liberal arts, social sciences & business: new HSK level 6.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ENGLISH-TAUGHT PROGRAMS:
- Admission requirement: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 85/Duolingo 100
- Graduation requirement: new HSK level 3.
Documents Requirements for Nanjing University Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 you should apply on the online portal. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about Nanjing University Scholarships 2021
What is the scholarship value of partially funded scholarships?
The partial scholarship includes the monthly stipend, free tuition, and insurance fee. The students will need to pay a tuition of RMB 21,000/academic year (for bachelor’s students) or RMB 35,000/academic year (for master’s students).
What is the scholarship duration?
The study duration for the Nanjing University Scholarships 2021is 2-3 years for master’s students, and 4 years for Ph.D. students. For more information visit the official website.