Nanyang University Scholarships 2021 is a great opportunity for students from all around the world. Scholarship applications are being received by Nanyang University in Singapore. So Hurry Up and Apply Now!
Nanyang University is one of the world’s best Universities. According to the QS World University Rankings 2020, Nanyang University was ranked 11th globally and 3rd in Asia.
The fully-funded scholarship programs of Nanyang Universities offer Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs for students from all across the world. The programmes consist of 2 years for Bachelors, 4 years for Masters and 4 years for Ph.D. programmes.
Nanyang University provides a variety of fully-funded scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. Living expenses, tuition fee exemption, travel expenses, health insurance, etc. all are covered by Nanyang University Scholarships 2021.
|Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
|July 08, 2022
Nanyang University Scholarships 2021 benefits vary between programmes of Graduates and Undergraduates. Following are the details of Scholarship benefits and allowances of Nanyang University.
- Monthly Allowances of Up to $3200
- Conference Allowances of Up to $4000/year
- IT Expenses of Up to $1500
- Library Expenses of Up to $500
- Research Expenses of Up to $600
- Living expenses of Up to $6500 (Plus $2000 for Accommodation)
- Travel Expenses of Up to $5000
- IT Expenses of Up to $1750
Fields of Study
There are a wide variety of programmes being offered under Nanyang University Scholarships 2021. Below is the complete list of programmes that are going to be offered for 2021 at the Nanyang University,
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
- High academic performances
- Outstanding co-curricular records
- High rate of dedication and committment
- Previous Certificates and Degrees ( If you are willing to pursue Master’s programme, you must have an Honours degree or a degree equivalent to Bachelor’s level)
Note: Students from all countries are eligible to apply for Nanyang University Scholarships 2021
Documents Requirements for Nanyang University Scholarships 2021
Applicants are required to submit the following documents after completing their application form:
- Passport-size photo (digital image)
- Referee’s appraisal online
- Other Supporting Documents (Check official notice)
How to Apply– Process
You have to apply online for Nanyang University Scholarships 2021. However, separate online portals are provided for Granduates and Undergraduates.
Click below to Apply now for Graduate Program
FAQs about Nanyang University Scholarships 2021
Do the scholarship benefits for Graduates and Undergraduate Programmes differ?
Yes, the scholarship benefits for Graduates and Undergraduate Programmes differ. Therefore, it is important for students to check the scholarship benefits of their specific category.
How to submit a Referee Appraisal Online?
Forward the provided URL to your school teacher who has opted for a referral. Inform your teacher of your NTU application number and Date of Birth when passing the link to him/her. The appraisal should be given within 7 days of submitting an application.