New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 is now open for International Students. This is an amazing opportunity for students who want to study in New Zealand.
New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 will exponentially change and rejuvenate your life with amazing academic and thrilling experiences. New Zealand scholarships will enrich your mind and develop your career, from enjoying the relaxed Kiwi lifestyle to experiencing the exotic culture, New Zealand scholarships 2023 has the potential to shape your life in the most enriching ways.
New Zealand Universities are considered as the Top 3% of Universities globally. From this program, you will gain leadership skills and practical skills that will allow you to serve your country in a better way.
New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 is one of the best scholarships for students who want to explore all programs in a variety of disciplines. Students are offered Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. (Postgraduate) programs in New Zealand Universities.
Below is the list of scholarship details for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023:
|Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D.
|April 30, 2021
New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 provides amazing opportunities for International Students to study in New Zealand. All Scholarship Programmes are fully-funded. Following are the details of Scholarship benefits and allowances of this Scholarship Program.
- Exempted Tuition Fees
- NZ$491 Weekly Allowances (Living)
- NZ$3000 One Time Allowance (Estabilishment)
- Travel Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Research Allowances
Fields of Study
There are a wide variety of programmes being offered at New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023. However, programs offered here vary according to the pursued degrees. To check further details Click on the below mentioned links:
To be eligible for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 you must possess the following qualifications:
- International Students (Non-Chinese)
- Meet the Academic Requirements
- Language proficiency test (English)
- Work Experience Requirement for Post Graduates
- High academic performance
Following are the academic requirements according to varying programs:
- an overall IELTS score of 6.0 and no band less than 5.5
- a TOEFL score of 80 on the internet-based test with a writing score of 21
- an overall PTE Academic score of 50, with no communication skills, score less than 42
- a Cambridge Academic English (advanced) overall score of 169 with no bands less than 162.
For Post Graduates
- an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and no band less than 6.0
- a TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test with a writing score of 21
- an overall PTE Academic score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50
- a Cambridge Academic English (advanced) overall score of 176 with no bands less than 169.
Documents Requirements for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Masters Degree
- Reference Letters
- Letters of Recommendation
- Research Proposal/ Study Plan
- Identity Documents (Passport)
- Copy of medical certificates
- CV or Resume
- English Proficiency Test Certificates
- Statement of purpose
However, there are some exceptions for eligibility criteria. You must Visit the official website (provided below) to read for furhter details.
How to Apply– Process
You can apply online for the New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 alongside required documents. Below are the links provided for application. Scholarships vary according to eligible countries.
FAQs about New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023
How many scholarships New Zealand Government offers to International Students?
In total, there are approx 4 scholarship programs for international students. New Zealand Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study, New Zealand Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens, New Zealand Short Term Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste, New Zealand English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO).
How many programs are offered by the New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023
There are diverse programs offered by New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023. However, programs vary according to pursued degrees. Check the “Fields of study” section to know more about it.