Padova University Scholarships 2021 is now open for International Students. The Padova University Scholarships 2021 in Italy for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters.
There are unimaginable places where you would go through this scholarship program. 40+ scholarships are offered to highly talented and proficient students who want to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. In 2020, according to World Best Global Universities Rankings, the University of Padua ranked 116th amongst the 1000s of universities.
A broad range of multidisciplinary courses offered by the University of Padova. The Duration of the Padova University Scholarships 2021 is 2 years for Master’s degree and 3 years for Bachelor’s.
The University of Padua provides several merit-based and income-based scholarships to international students including Tuitions fees exemption and/or Living costs.
Below is a list of Padova University Scholarships 2021 details:
|Education Level||Bachelors, Masters|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||February 02, 2021|
Padova University Scholarships 2021 provides various benefits to International Students. However, there are multiple scholarship programs offered under this particular scholarship. Click here to find out about the scholarship benefits of each program.
Padova University Scholarships 2021 provides almost every program for International Students. Below is a list of programs offered.
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Private Law and Critique of Law
- Department of Public, International and Community Law
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Surgery, Oncology and Gastroenterology
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must not possess Italian citizenship
- Applicants must hold a foreign
- Secondary school diploma (for Bachelors or Single-cycle degrees applicants)
- Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants)
- Apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua.
- The applicant can apply for up to 3-degree programmes.
Documents Requirements for Padova University Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
- Citizenship Proof
- Previous academic degrees
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Padova University Scholarships 2021 you should apply on the online portal alongside the above mentioned required documents. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about Padova University Scholarships 2021
What is the selection criteria?
The Academic Committee of each degree program selects the candidates eligible for the scholarship on the basis of their academic excellence and premise in the proposed field of study, academic quality, and results of prior learning.
Who can apply for this program?
highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enroll in one of the University of Padua for Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.