Do you want to study in a European country with beautiful landscapes and medieval fortresses? Well, you are lucky enough because the Romania Scholarships 2021 offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are now open for you to apply. It is an excellent fully funded scholarship program for international students who are non-EU residents and want to continue their studies of Undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D.
A total of 85 scholarships are available for every country under the Romanian Government Scholarships 2021 program. Romanian Scholarships 2021 will cover all costs except for international or domestic travel. However, monthly financial aid will be provided to successful candidates. There is no application fee to apply.
Apply now for this great opportunity. The deadline for Romania Scholarships 2021 is April 30, 2021. You have to send the application either electronically or physically with the help of Romanian Embassy.
For a brief view of the Romania Scholarships 2021, check below,
|Education Level||Undergraduate, Masters & PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||April 30, 2021|
Language of study: Romanian (for candidates who do not speak Romanian, a preceding year is granted for the study of the Romanian language before the particular university studies, with the exception of doctoral scholarship holders)
- Full Tuition Fee Concession
- Free Accommodation
- A Monthly financial aid
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships Do Not Cover International Fare or Domestic Traveling.
Programs Offered to International Students
Here is the list of programs for which you can apply to continue your studies and benefit from Romania Scholarship 2021:
- Visual Arts,
- Romanian Culture and Civilization,
- Political and Administrative Sciences,
- Education Sciences,
- Social and Human Sciences,
- Technical Studies,
- Oil and Gas,
- Agricultural Sciences,
- Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are NOT available for the fields of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Here below is the eligibility criteria for Romanian Scholarships 2021,
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Candidate should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
Required Documents for Romania Scholarships 2021
Check below the documents required to apply for Romania Scholarships 2021,
- Official letter issued by the deputation of the country of origin commissioned to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania within the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, not filled correctly;
- The MER form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Acceptance Letter to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study certifications (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one amongst the subsequent languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements associated with graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the actual fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the specified studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
- The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable;
Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
How to Apply- Process
The application files must be sent by the candidates, through the online portal format, only using the diplomatic missions of Romania. For more details, click here
The enrolment period begins on November 15 for the following year’s university session. The deadline for submitting applications is April 30, the following year. The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is different and set by Each Embassy of Romania in Your Country.
You can find Romanian Embassy in your country online and can check the complete detail about Romania Scholarships 2021 there.