Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 is now open for International Students. The Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for Bs, Ms, Ph.D.
The Chinese Scholarships Council (CSC) has announced 20,000+ Scholarships in China. All International Students can apply to Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 to study Full-time Bachelors, Masters Degree or a PhD Degree Programs.
There is No Application Fee and no English Proficiency test requirement by the Shanghai Scholarship. There are No Academic Field Limitations. Chinese Scholarships are among one of the Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World.
The Duration of the Bachelor Scholarship is up to 4 Years, Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years.
Below is a list of Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 details:
|Education Level||Bachelors, Masters & PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||May 15, 2021|
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of scholarships offered by this particular Program:
Fully Funded Scholarships
- Exempted Tuition fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500
Partially Funded Scholarships
- Exempted tuition fees,
- Medical insurance
Fields of Study
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 provides almost every program for International Students under Undergraduate and Graduate degrees. Below is a list of fields of study:
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
Documents Requirements for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- SGS online application form
- East China Normal University online application form
- Educational Certificates (Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan, Research plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Academic Resume
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents (If any)
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021 you should apply on the online portal alongside the above mentioned required documents. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021
What are the educational requirements?
Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma, Applicants for the bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma, applicants for the master degree program must have a bachelor’s degree, Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master degree.
What programs are offered?
You can apply for the Fully Funded Bachelors Scholarships, Masters Degree Scholarship, or Doctoral Degree Scholarships. You can select any program from 50 programs offered in 15 various academic areas. Courses are in the English Language.