SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program is now open for Pakistani Students. Only Undergraduate Students should apply for this Exchange Program.
30 participants are selected by the SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program.
The SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program offers 6-weeks scholarships programs to talented International Students combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program is especially for Pakistani Students. The aim of the SUSI Exchange Program is to promote mutual understandings between the Pakistanis & the people of the United States. Students with any Academic Disciplines are eligible to apply.
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||January 4, 2021|
SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular exchange Program:
- Round Airfare Travel
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Up to $15,00 Monthly Stipends
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- Brand New IPAD and Mobile Phone Providence
- The Pakistani students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program provides almost every program for Pakistani Students under Undergraduate programs. Below is a list of programs:
- International Development,
- public finance,
- rule of law and democratic governance,
- public health,
- citizen security,
- foreign policy
To be eligible for this particular Internship Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students Enrolled in 2/4 year Bachelors and 5-year Medical are eligible to apply (except if they are in the final year/semester)
- Proficient in English
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities.
Documents Requirements for SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Completed application form;
- Copy of passport bio page;
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program you should download the Application Form. Fill the Application Form then Send on the Email: [email protected]
FAQs about SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program
What should be the format of email while Emailing Application Form?
While Emailing Your Application Form kindly use the following format for the Subject Line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution, City in which you study, for e.g. FAROOQ KHAN, NED, LAHORE.
What is the purpose of this exchange program?
Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs) for Student Leaders are intensive short-term academic programs whose purpose is to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills.