Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students in Japan. Hurry up and Apply Now to avail this amazing opportunity to fulfill your dream of studying in Japan.
Toyohashi University is a National University Located in Japan. Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023 is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for those students who are willing to study in Japan under Masters and Ph.D. programs.
Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023 offers 2 years of study program in Masters and 3 years of study program in Ph.D. This scholarship program covers a variety of academic fields, so students who want to pursue Masters and Ph.D. in a variety of academic fields can apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Below is the list of scholarship details for Toyohashi University Scholarship 2023:
|Education Level||Masters & PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||January 25, 2021|
Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023 provides amazing opportunities for International Students to study in Japan. All Scholarship Programmes are fully-funded. Following are the details of Scholarship benefits and allowances of this Scholarship Program.
- Exempted Tuition Fees
- JPY145,000+ Monthly Allowances
- Travel Expenses
Fields of Study
There are a wide variety of programs being offered at Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023. Below is a list of faculties that offer diverse programs provided in Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
To be eligible for Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023 you must possess the following qualifications:
For Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D.s
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- International Students (Non-Japanese)
- Previous Academic Degrees (Undergraduate/bachelor’s degree for Master’s program & Master’s degree for doctoral programs)
- High academic performance
- English Proficiency Tests
Documents Requirements for Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Previous Academic Degrees
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- Identity Documents (Passport)
- Graduation Certificates
- CV or Resume
- Thesis Abstracts
- Study Plans
- English Proficiency Test Certificates
How to Apply– Process
The process of applying for Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023 is very simple. First you need to check application qualification and conditions. Then find your prospective supervisor. Finally, send all required documents by e-mail first, then by international express mail to the supervisor.
FAQs about Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023
What programs are offered by Toyohashi University Scholarships 2023?
This Scholarship Program offers Graduate (Masters) and Post Graduate (Doctoral programs/Ph.D.) for International Students to study in Japan. You can Click Here to find out more about the programs.
Where to contact for any inquiries?
Below is the email and the actual address where you can send your inquiries:
International Affairs Division
Toyohashi University of Technology
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku-cho, Toyohashi, 441-8580, Japan