University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada is now accepting applications for the University of Saskatchewan.
International Students can now apply for the Full-time Master’s Degree or a Ph.D. Degree Programs. The University of Saskatchewan provides programs in 100+ study programs across 17 colleges and schools.
Along with the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021, the University of Saskatchewan supports scholars to get assistantships and fellowships. The University of Saskatchewan is a leading Public University in Canada.
The University of Saskatchewan is ranked between 301–400 in the world and 13–18 in Canada according to the World University Rankings 2021.
There are a wide variety of fields provided including Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Marketing, Education, Indigenous Studies, Music, and so on. There are a variety of Additional Funding Resources and Scholarships offered by the University of Saskatchewan for Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The detailed information is given below.
Below is a list of University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 details:
|Education Level||Masters and PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||February 22, 2021|
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- Exempted Tuition Fees
- Yearly Allowances ($16,000 for Masters and $20,000 for Ph.D.)
- All students will be able to get assistance from professors in conducting research projects.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 offers scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs under these fields of study:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must be in the processor of admission or admitted in a full-time graduate degree program at UGS.
- A candidate must be either in the 1st year of his master’s or PhD degree program at UGS before applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have at least an 80% average as a prospective or continuing student.
Documents Requirements for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Completed application form;
- Copy of passport bio page;
- Previous academic degrees
- Academic transcripts
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 you should apply on the online portal. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021
For how many years is the scholarship applicable?
The scholarship duration for Ph.D.: $20,000 (maybe tenable for up to 36 months); Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
What is the requirement of this scholarship program?
All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.