Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 is now open for International Students in Austria. This is an amazing opportunity for students who want to study in Austria.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 is a fully funded summer school opportunity for International Students who want to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate programs in Austria. Students will get a chance to study side by side with leading researchers in a brilliant scientific environment.
Vienna offers a rich cultural heritage, splendid museums, a plethora of art galleries, and a vibrant nightlife. With over 120,000 students, and hosting many international organisations the city is both diverse and eclectic.
Vienna Biocenter is considered one of the Top Universities in Europe. Vienna Biocenter combines diverse programs under basic research institutes and biotech companies. International Students get a chance to work with local Austrian researches and explore their ways of work and research.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 is one of the best scholarships for students who want to explore all programs in a variety of disciplines. Students are offered Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. (Postgraduate) programs in Vienna Biocenter Summer School.
Below is the list of scholarship details for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021:
|Education Level||Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D.|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||January 31, 2021|
Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 provides amazing opportunities for International Students to study in Austria. All Scholarship Programmes are fully-funded. Following are the details of Scholarship benefits and allowances of this Scholarship Program.
- Exempted Tuition Fees
- Free Accommodation
- 1400 Euros One time Allowance
- Travel Expenses
- Health Insurance
Fields of Study
There are a wide variety of programmes being offered at Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021. However, programs offered here vary according to the pursued degrees. To check further details Click on the below mentioned links:
To be eligible for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 you must possess the following qualifications:
- International Students
- 3-months research experience Language proficiency test (English)
- High academic performance
- Completed at least 2 years of a University StudyIn Year 3 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject
- In Year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a Master program (this will be checked later)
- In Year 1 of a 2-year Master course, MSc in a Life Science related subject
- In Year 2 of a US undergraduate Bachelor in a Life Science related subject
- In Year 2 of a 4-Year BTech (india) in a Life Science related subject
Documents Requirements for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Evidence of University Enrollment
- Research Proposal/ Study Plan
- Identity Documents (Passport)
- Copy of medical certificates
- CV or Resume
- English Proficiency Test Certificates
- Academic transcripts
How to Apply– Process
You can apply online for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021 alongside required documents. Below are the links provided for application.
FAQs about Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021
Are letters of reference required for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2021?
No, At the time of application letters of reference are not required. However, the organization may contact the supervisor(s) of shortlisted candidates.
Does the summer school have specific language requirements?
The program language is English throughout. Proficiency in English is therefore required. A formal proof of competence in English (IELTS, CPE or TOEFL) is recommended but not mandatory.