Incredible News for every one of you! Free Turkish Language Course by Yunus Emre Institute is an extraordinary instructive chance for the individuals who need to gain proficiency for certain new abilities during this pandemic. Opportunity to take in Turkish online from the top specialists.
The free online Turkish language summer course for amateurs is thoroughly free. There is no enlistment or some other expense and anybody from any nation can apply for this astonishing open door. There are no scholastic or some other prerequisites,
The Turkish Language is one of the recorded and most seasoned dialects on the planet. It is spoken in Turkey, Cyprus, and numerous nations in Europe and the Middle East.
The online course will be directed through Zoom. This course incorporates all language abilities (perusing, composing, talking, and listening are drilled. The primary focal point of each of the four abilities will be on talking.
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||May 30, 2021|
Free Turkish Language Course by Yunus Emre Institute provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- No Registration Fee
- Learn the Turkish Language for Free
- Free Textbook (Digital copy of the Yunus Emre Institute’s textbook)
The Free Turkish Language Course by Yunus Emre Institute provides:
- To Learn Basic Language Skills
- To achieve the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR
- Open to anyone from any part of the world
- No Academic restrictions
- No prior Turkish Language Knowledge is required
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Free Turkish Language Course by Yunus Emre Institute:
- Visit the official website
- Read all the details available on the official website
- Once you read the details, click on the registration button on the official website and fill the registration form.
- When you register for the class, you will receive a Language course application form through email. You also need to fill that Intensive Turkish Language Course Beginners Level Part 1 A1.1 for successful enrollment.
FAQs about Free Turkish Language Course by Yunus Emre Institute
How is this course taught?
The course will be conducted online via Zoom. A communicative approach is used. All four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) are practiced, with the main emphasis on speaking. Students engage in interactive language activities, participating in group and pair work according to a syllabus based on systematic grammatical progression.
What will you achieve at the end of this course?
Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Introduce yourself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.