Looking for free certifications? Enroll now in UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates. All UNICEF courses available on Agora are free of charge. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to access your certificate, free of charge.
UNICEF is offering free online courses through Agora. Agora is a free portal offering tailored learning solutions. The online courses are open to everyone of any nationality.
Online Learning has become very popular in recent years. Students found eLearning courses more effective than traditional classes.
The United Nations Children’s Fund is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||All year round|
What is Agora?
- Agora is an initiative leveraging multiple technologies to develop and share an interconnected world. It supports UNICEF efforts of staff development, career development but also capacity building with learning opportunities open to partners and the general public.
- Agora makes it easy to find and engage in learning modules such as online self-learning opportunities, videos or events offered by UNICEF and its partners.
Locate the correct chances
Agora’s Catalog encourages you locate the correct learning opportunity among many alternatives. You can look by title, watchword, supplier, competency, point or organization.
Interface with different students
An assortment of devices, for example, conversation gatherings, online journals, tasks or wikis assist you with connecting with different students while offering help for your own adapting needs.
Get certificates and acknowledgements
Most exercises incorporate fulfillment following or potentially appraisals based on which you can get computerized identifications and additionally declarations of finish which you would then be able to use to propel your vocation.
UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- Free of Charge
- Essay to Access
- Free Digital Certificates
- Access to the course from any computer, tablet or smartphone
This UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates provides:
- Language to introduce yourself
- Describing how you are feeling
- Asking simple questions
- Talking about your friends and family, and describing their personalities
- Talking about work and jobs
- Saying what you do and don’t like
- Talking about your hobbieswth of a business.
- Aspects of growth and the effects of success.
- This course is special for UNICEF members.
- Other than UNICEF members can apply too.
- No prerequisites are required
How to Apply– Process
To apply for UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates:
You can access Agora from any computer, tablet or smartphone connected to the internet. Click on the Green Button below to proceed to the official website. hen, click on “login” in the top right corner of the home page. If you do not have an account yet, you’ll be able to create one.
There are two login processes and it is important that you use the one corresponding to your user profile:
If you are a UNICEF staff member (i.e. anyone with a valid @unicef.org email address) you already have an account on Agora. From the login page, simply click on the “login to Agora” button in the blue section. If requested, use the same username and password you would use for your computer or Outlook mailbox.
FAQs about UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates
What is Agora?
Agora is an initiative leveraging multiple technologies to develop and share an interconnected world. It supports UNICEF efforts of staff development, career development but also capacity building with learning opportunities open to partners and the general public. Agora makes it easy to find and engage in learning modules such as online self-learning opportunities, videos, or events offered by UNICEF and its partners.
What will I achieve?
Recognize language utilized in regular circumstances, for example, considering, speaking with schoolmates, and discussing work, Create trust in key language things valuable in a scope of various situations, Apply language abilities for ordinary discussions, Exhibit comprehension of significant language that can help the student progress along the way to learning at a college