University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 is now open for International Students. The University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The University of Alberta is one of the 5 best Canadian universities offering Fully funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Master Programs, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The University of Alberta is a public research university situated in Alberta, Canada. You can choose from more than 200 Undergraduate programs and 500+ graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
The University of Alberta offers a number of Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses.
Below is a list of University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 details:
|Masters and PhD Degree
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular Program:
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Fields of Study
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 provides almost every program for International Students under Masters and Ph.D. degree. Below is a list of fields of study:
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply.
Documents Requirements for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Application Form
- Identity and Citizenship documents
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-Proposal for your Master’s thesis
- Two Reference Letters.
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 you should apply on the online portal alongside the above mentioned required documents. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about University of Alberta Scholarships 2023
What programs are offered?
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 provides almost every program for International Students with Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees. To find out more about fields of study, read the above article.
What is the scholarship value?
There are a total of 6 scholarships offered under the University of Alberta Scholarships 2023. Read the above section to find out more about the scholarship value of each program.