Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 are now open for students who want to study in Germany.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 offers 1200+ Scholarships every year for students who want to Study in Germany. This program is for Undergraduates, Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs.
Study in German public Universities and some of the private Universities are Free. The Scholarship is open to all the National including German, International Students. It’s a Huge Figure. 1200 Scholarships ever in Germany available in all Subjects. There is no Application Fee required to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation.
Students from any discipline and higher-education institution are invited to apply for the scholarship. Heinrich Böll is one of the most important and best-known writers of the Federal Republic of Germany. There are hundreds of academic courses to choose from and World-class education by highly qualified staff. Detailed information about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is given below.
Below is a list of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 details:
|Education Level||Masters and PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||February 22, 2021|
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- Exempted Tuition Fees
- Yearly Allowances ($16,000 for Masters and $20,000 for Ph.D.)
- All students will be able to get assistance from professors in conducting research projects.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 offers scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs under these fields of study:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must be in the processor of admission or admitted in a full-time graduate degree program at UGS.
- A candidate must be either in the 1st year of his master’s or PhD degree program at UGS before applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have at least an 80% average as a prospective or continuing student.
Documents Requirements for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Completed application form;
- Copy of passport bio page;
- Previous academic degrees
- Academic transcripts
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021 you should apply on the online portal. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021
For how many years is the scholarship applicable?
The scholarship duration for PhD: $20,000 (maybe tenable for up to 36 months); Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
What is the requirement of this scholarship program?
All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.