Radboud University Scholarships 2021 is now open for International Students. The Radboud University Scholarships 2021 for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Master’s Degree Programs.
Radboud Scholarship is Only Non-EU/EEA International Students for Master Degree Program. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship program for Highly Motivated Students.
A total of 37 Scholarships will be offered. A variety of Fields & Majors are available for the Master Degree Program in the Fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc.
You are eligible to apply for four various scholarships that are provided by Radboud University. Your selection will be on the basis of 5 points i.e. Motivation, reference, Academic Score, Talent & Ambition. Radboud University is a Research-Based University. The University currently has 22,000 students.
Below is a list of Radboud University Scholarships 2021 details:
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||March 01, 2021|
Radboud University Scholarships 2021 provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular Program:
- Tuition fees Exemption €16,000.
- Travel Expenses
- Free Accommodation
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
Fields of Study
Radboud University Scholarships 2021 provides almost every program for International Students under Masters degree. Below is alist of fields of study:
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Other (Dutch-taught programs)
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
Documents Requirements for Radboud University Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2021 you should apply on the online portal alongside the above mentioned required documents. Visit the official website to find out more about it.
FAQs about Radboud University Scholarships 2021
What programs are offered?
Radboud University Scholarships 2021 provides almost every program for Non-EU/EEA International Students with Masters’s degrees. To find out more about fields of study, read the above article.
What is the selection criteria?
To be eligible you should hold a non-EU/EEA passport, have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
Meet the English language proficiency requirement, Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission, Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands