Applicants are welcome to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021 in Japan Sponsored by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. Ritsumeikan University MEXT University Scholarships is for a Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree.
MEXT Scholarships for International Students to concentrate in Japan Under MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years while For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. All Nationalities are Eligible.
Note that Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL isn’t Mandatory. Ritsumeikan University is offering all scholastic fields and Majors which are accessible in the University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for International Students.
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers grants For Bachelors, Master and Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have concentrated in Your Country.
Supported and Sponsored by the Ministry of Education Japan. You will concentrate in the Top Japanese Universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
Below is a list of Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021 details:
|Education Level||Masters, and PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||Dec 15, 2020|
Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021 provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- 100% of Tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly Allowance: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021 offers scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs under these fields of study:
- Undergraduate Schools
- College of Law
- College of Social Sciences
- College of International Relations
- College of Letters
- College of Image Arts and Sciences
- College of Economics
- College of Sport and Health Science
- Graduate Schools
- Graduate School of Law
- Graduate School of Sociology
- Graduate School of International Relations
- Graduate School of Letters
- Graduate School of Image Arts
- Graduate School of Science for Human Services
- Graduate School of Language Education and Information Science
- Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences
- Graduate School of Economics
- Graduate School of Sport and Health Science
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering
- Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Graduate School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Graduate School of Policy Science
- Graduate School of Human Science
- Graduate School of Technology Management
- Graduate School of Management
- Graduate School of Public Policy
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Professional Teacher Education
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Not have Japanese Nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Be able to arrive in Japan in the middle of September 2020.
Documents Requirements for Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or another achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021 you should send the application form with the required documents to the following Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
FAQs about Ritsumeikan University Scholarships 2021
Where should I post my application?
Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
What are the academic requirements?
Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan. Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.