Royal Thai Government Scholarships can be a great opportunity for students who want to study in Thailand. It is a fully-funded scholarship program to study Masters or Doctoral programs. Your host university (The Asian Institute of Technology) is a top-ranked university among the Global University Ranking.
It is a great opportunity to study at The Asian Institute of Technology under AIT Scholarship program. All of your expenses will be covered under this scholarship program. Would not it be great to study at the #1 university in Thailand? Well, this is the opportunity for you right now.
Did you hear it? There is no application fee required to apply. As you are going to apply to a top-ranked university. So, you should expect higher competition also. The Asian Institute of Technology requires a CGPA of more than 3.5. You also need to provide an English Proficiency Certificate while applying for this scholarship opportunity.
Here is the brief detail of Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2021,
|Education Level||Masters & PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||ASEAN and Asian Countries|
|Deadline||March 1, 2021|
There are two scholarship programs being offered at The Asian Institute of Technology under Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2021.
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships (Masters & Doctoral Programs)
- Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships) – Masters Programs
Under both scholarship programs, following perks are available but not limited to,
- It covers full tuition fee
- Registration Fees
- Accommodation from University
- Living Alloawnce included
Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships (Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021).
- Students from Bhutan, ASEAN Countries, or ASIAN Countries are eligible
- Should have CGPA more than 3.5 for Masters or Ph.D. programs
- IELTS 6.0 bands are required (For some scholarship programs)
Following is the list of documents required to apply for this scholarship program.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- Have an English proficiency score (Almost 6.0 bands in case of IELTS)
The last date to apply for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 is February 28, 2021.
How to Apply- Process
Applying process is entirely online and you need to fill the application form online. Here below is the process to apply for it,
- First of all, open the Application Form online
- Fill the application form
- Pay the USD 25 as a non-refundable Application Fee
- Attach the required documents
- Submit your application
FAQs about Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021
Is there any Application Fee to apply?
Yes, there is $25 a non-refundable fee required to apply for Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021 (The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship- AIT Scholarship).
Is English Proficiency Certificate required?
Yes, for some scholarship programs, there is requirement of IELTS 6.0 bands to apply. For more details you can check on the official source/