Royal Thai Government Scholarships can be a great opportunity for students who want to study in Thailand. It is a fully-funded scholarship program to study Masters’s or Doctoral programs. Your host university (The Asian Institute of Technology) is a top-ranked university in the Global University Ranking.
It is a great opportunity to study at The Asian Institute of Technology under the AIT Scholarship program. All of your expenses will be covered under this scholarship program. Would not it be great to study at the #1 university in Thailand? Well, this is the opportunity for you right now.
Did you hear it? There is no application fee required to apply. As you are going to apply to a top-ranked university. So, you should expect higher competition also. The Asian Institute of Technology requires a CGPA of more than 3.5. You also need to provide an English Proficiency Certificate while applying for this scholarship opportunity.
Here is the brief detail of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022,
|Masters & PhD
|ASEAN and Asian Countries
|February 28, 2022
There are two scholarship programs being offered at The Asian Institute of Technology under Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022.
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships (Masters & Doctoral Programs)
- Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships) – Masters Programs
Under both scholarship programs, the following perks are available but are not limited to,
- It covers the full tuition fee
- Registration Fees
- Accommodation from University
- Living Allowance included
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships (Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022).
- Students from Bhutan, ASEAN Countries, or ASIAN Countries are eligible
- Should have a CGPA of more than 3.5 for Masters or Ph.D. programs
- IELTS 6.0 bands are required (For some scholarship programs)
Following is the list of documents required to apply for this scholarship program.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- Have an English proficiency score (Almost 6.0 bands in case of IELTS)
The last date to apply for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 is February 28, 2022
How to Apply- Process
Applying process is entirely online and you need to fill out the application form online. Here below is the process to apply for it,
- First of all, open the Application Form online
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the USD 25 as a non-refundable Application Fee
- Attach the required documents
- Submit your application
FAQs about Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022
Is there any Application Fee to apply for?
Yes, there is a $25 non-refundable fee required to apply for Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 (The Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship- AIT Scholarship).
Is an English Proficiency Certificate required?
Yes, for some scholarship programs, there is a requirement of IELTS 6.0 bands to apply. For more details, you can check the official source.