UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021 is now open for International Students. Students who want to add to their knowledge and experience should apply for this Exchange Program.
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021 provides dynamic programs to study in Korea.
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021 offers 1-week scholarships to talented International Students for conferences combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
The One-Week Workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||March 31, 2021|
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021 provides various benefits to International Students Below is the list of benefits offered by this particular exchange Program:
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals,
- Local transportation for all participants during the workshop
- Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have attended more than 95% of the workshop program.
- The insurance in case of accidents during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU.
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021 provides almost every program for International Students. To know further about the available programs visit the official website (link provided below)
To be eligible for this particular Internship Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Between 19 and 28 years of age (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries. Check UNESCO Member Countries Here. Check ODA recipient countries Here.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and UNESCO.
Documents Requirements for UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Completed application form;
- Copy of passport bio page;
To know more about the required documents visit the official website.
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021 you should apply through the online portal provided below.
FAQs about UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2021
What language is the workshop program taught in?
The Youth Leadership Workshop is taught in English so applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English. Although there is no need to provide English Proficiency Test Certificates.
Does APCEIU cover the insurance in Korea during the Workshop period?
Yes, the insurance in case of accidents during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU. However, for any other purposes such as visiting hospitals for personal reasons, etc., the cost should be covered individually. If you have concerns about this issue, we kindly recommend you individually get medical/health insurance before participation.