Getting admission to Wuhan University under Wuhan University Scholarships 2022 in the Masters or PhD program is an esteemed chance. All of the chosen students will get completely financed scholarships which will cover all the costs for the length of the degree.
Wuhan University is probably the most seasoned college in China that has been enlisting unfamiliar students for a long time. There are in excess of 3500 worldwide students learning at Wuhan University.
Study in China on scholarship will carry never-ending recollections to your understudy life. Wuhan University advances and spotlights on innovative work. Moreover, all understudies will have the option to fabricate diverse arrangements, satisfy their voyaging abroad craving, and make global companions.
|Education Level||Masters or PhD|
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||March 31, 2022|
Wuhan University Scholarships 2022 provides various scholarship advantages. Below is a list of them:
- Tuition and application fees will be covered.
- Free accommodation will be provided.
- The living allowance will be provided to the scholars. (Ph.D. 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month)
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided to scholars.
Wuhan University Scholarships 2022 offers scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs under these fields of study:
- Science of Environment and Natural Resources Protection Law
- Regional Economy Studies
- International Relations
- International Politics
- International Business
- Journalism and Communication
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Chinese Philology
- International Law (Water Law)
- Biology (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Clinical Medicine
- Global Health（Including all master’s and Ph.D. majors）
- Chemistry (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Electrical Engineering
- Cartography and Geographical Information System
To be eligible for this particular Program you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants should be good in health.
- Applicants applying for the master’s program must be under 35 years and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must be under 40 years and hold a master’s degree.
- All applicants must have TOEFL or IELTS test certificate
Documents Requirements for Wuhan University Scholarships 2022
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or another achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
For more information visit the official website (link provided below)
How to Apply– Process
To apply for the Wuhan University Scholarships 2022:
- All interested candidates are instructed to apply directly for admission to the official website of Wuhan University.
- After applying for admission, all applicants may apply for a Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University.
- Choose category type B while applying to the scholarship program.
- After registration, applicants would submit the application online.
- After successful submission, all applicants must print a hard copy of the application form.
FAQs about Wuhan University Scholarships 2022
Why study in Wuhan University?
Wuhan University advances and spotlights on innovative work. Moreover, all understudies will have the option to fabricate diverse arrangements, satisfy their voyaging abroad craving, and make global companions.
What are the scholarship benefits of Wuhan University Scholarships?
Tuition and application fees will be covered. Free accommodation will be provided. The living allowance will be provided to the scholars. (Ph.D. 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month) Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided to scholars.